The Strommer family began on March 10, 2001 when Christopher and Ruth were married in the Raleigh NC temple-the Strommers continued to grow with the birth of their first child,Destinee in September of '01, and grew exponentially with the birth of their son, Dalin in April of '04, and then continued on the path towards an even crazier house with their third and maybe final child, Kyle in January of '07. As our family grows and "grows up" we will keep our family and friends updated with pictures and stories of our hectic life with the military in S. Korea and now in Laurel,MD. Enjoy the reads!!
So this last month (July) the base chapel put on a marriage retreat..i.e. 2 day 2 night weekend getaway...where the guys got out of work to come to it ALL FOR FREE!! So hey who can't use a few days away from their kids in a junior suite at a luxury resort!! I sure know I can!! So these were just a few pics from there..we also got a free dinner cruise on Baltimore's Inner Harbor..that's the boat pic. No, I'm not pregnant in that last picture either, I guess I just was "full" from all the yummy meals!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment