Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Once...well maybe twice pledge

Well I have been sufficiently chastised for my blog-looking habits and have even been ACCUSED of being a blog stalker by well...no names needed-you know who you are-uhhuh I bet you feel guilty now don't you?? Anyway, is it my fault I like to look into other people's lives and families just to see what's new and if you haven't updated in say a month or so ...that I'm gonna tell you about it and tell you I want to see some more current stuff....okay it sounds bad yes but it just gives me a break from my hum-drum day to look at how the other half of the world is living!! Well to my accuser here's my pledge that I will try to only look at blogs other than my own only twice a week and thou shalt not hear any more updating nonsense from me....if you want people to think you fell off the earth, then who am I to judge Jessica...(oh I mean "you know who!!") :)

1 comment:

DavidErinDennis said...

If I am home, I look at blogs sometimes multiple times a day-so I guess that makes me a blog stalker too! You can look at ours as much as you like :)