Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Little Firefly



Well Destinee's been practicing hard with her after school music club for their spring musical production of "Goin' Buggy." The show consisted of songs sung by all sorts of arachnids and well all around pests (bees, caterpillars, ladybugs, and one little spider)...but we won't call Destinee a pest. It was very cute though to hear Destinee and her fellow "electric bugs" as they called themselves in the show sing about "lighting up the world" complete with all the feel good KumBya feelings you could stand. She even had a small glowstick strapped to her buns on their costume!! There's a short video too, but I'll have to have Chris help me load that on here as I'm not sure how to do it yet...so I'll stop uploading tonight until I can have Chris help me with that so I'm not out of sequence on all the thrilling and exciting events I do around here on a regular basis!! Yeah right!! ;)

No comments: