Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Computer Illiterate!!

Well I go through this heartache and stay up WAY too late everytime I want to change the template on my blog...everbody else has been coming up with these cute little designs and everything and besides 4th of July was over so I decided to change to something else and it always changes where my stuff is put...and then worst of all it takes away the "customize" section where you can drag and drop stuff....somehow when I had the 4th of July one I still had that but of course Chris was helping me and now he is asleep as I should be..so therefore my blog will be under construction for a little bit until Chris has the time to help me get the look I want so please keep reading and Erin Dennis or anyone else who knows how to keep my drag and drop/add a page element part of my blog even when I change the template....PLEASE call me!!

No comments: