Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh That's Why It's Called That!!



Well Chris has been asking me to make him a Pineapple Upside Cake for a while and though I do like to "please" (or maybe rather appease him) I do like to bake for other people better!! I don't know why, maybe because Chris has to tell me something is good because he has to live with me but when I make something successful for someone else somehow it makes me feel better!! Go figure, but I did finally make it and hello, do your cakes come out like this everytime!!?? Mine rarely do, but I sure was happy to tip the pan over and have THIS come out!! Yeah a success for me!! ;) And yes Chris said it was absolute yumminess heaven, as if he wouldn't say that, right!!?? ;)

2 comments:

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

Hey! What's your recipe? I've never made one but it looks yummy!

Mom Erwin said...

It looks great. Pineapple upside-down cakes are yummy. We like them too. love, Mom