Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well....No Dramatics...But It's Done!!


Well I was gonna make it much more dramatic because with all the troubles I've had, I deserve to make it flashy but the picture came out horrific and now for the next 5 years as Maryland knows me I have a double chin!! But I did it and I FINALLY got my driver's license here...I've spared many of my readers (all 2 of you!!) the troubles and frustrations of getting one here (because mine expired in Korea) because well: Hey who cares other than me right?? But it's done and now I don't have to see those *nice* (in place of other things to call them) people again or at least for a little while at least!!

4 comments:

leah said...

congrats!

DavidErinDennis said...

Hey Ruth! Glad you finally got it, sounds like it was a real pain. I hope you guys are well!

Cody said...

From where I can see it, it's a nice picture! And Happy Mother's Day!

Adam and Sariah said...

Hey Ruth. How are you doing? I can't find your email address, but I was going to send you a note. Send me an email sometime so that I have it again. I hope that you are feeling settled and finding some friends. My summer is about to get lonely. Everyone here is moving or going to the states for a long vaca. Oh well. Talk to you soon!