Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Freaky Hotdogs,Yummy Lawnmowers,and Other Random Updates!!

I think this is the first time that blogger has let me write above my pictures...okay on to bigger and tastier things!! This first feast for the eyes is for those on-the-go eaters who need to combine their food sources..in this case we sampled meat and grains!! I found this off another girl's blog that I knew from Korea..isn't it freaky but yet makes you want to say "Oh I'm SO gonna try that for lunch tomorrow!!" And the other one is the fabulous yumminess that we made for Father's Day..edible lawnmower cupcakes...can you see it or was it a hopeless attempt?? Either way Chris enjoyed them!! ;)

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like the spaghetti is coming through the hotdogs - how is that done? The cupcakes look very green - out here in the desert it is very hard to keep grass greenh!

Adam and Sariah said...

Great cupcakes, and umm, I don't know what to say about the other one. Are the noodles coming out of the hotdogs? How in the world? I bet the kids loved it. You are so creative. :)