Friday, August 28, 2009

In Case One Picture Didn't Do It Justice!!





Okay so I started getting really interested in sewing and making cute clothes for my kids (esp. Destinee because let's face it girls are more fun to do that kind of stuff for) while in Korea after meeting a lady that did it all the time and made such cute creations....so I dabbled in it there and honestly what that means is I came up with an idea and had Chris come up with a way to turn such idea into a reality...(his mom taught all her kids to sew before they left the house) but since we've gotten here I've been getting better and this is one of my newest....yes I'm proud of it and that's one reason that there's 4 pics but also so you could see all the different "components" of the whole ensemble!! ;)

3 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Good for you. I have also started sewing recently because I finally broke down and bought a sewing machine that actually works. Come to find out, I'm not terrible if the machine works! Ha! Good on you...miss ya.

Greg and Shara said...

Very cute Ruth!!! I agree, it's much more fun to sew for girls. I never sew for the boys! Hopefully, you stocked up on fabric before leaving Korea...right???

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad I got to see some of your handiwork in person last week. It was so fun to visit with all of you and be there for Destinee's baptism. We look forward to seeing pictures from last week when you can get them on the blog.