Monday, October 26, 2009

Ok Ok I'm Back!! Did You Miss Me??

Well we all know how I feel about posting just words without some pics to show for what I'm rambling on about but in this case I just had to post to say the church Halloween party is OVER!! I couldn't be happier until a month and 1 week from now when the Christmas party is...so I get a LITTLE break and then it's back to the grindstone....of course there's no pics because I had Chris occupied with his camera taking pictures of families at the party in our Halloween photo shoot set-up complete with a spooky park bench, light poles, and cobwebs...it was great and I got rave reviews from the games I had planned and everything. So when we can afford another small point and shoot camera I will go hog wild but until then you'll have to wait 'til Thursday when we found out there's a "Trick or Treat" parade down the main street of our town here so we'll definitely be sure to get our wonderfully creative family costumes in photo and then print when I show you here!! So hold on to your seats just until then!! ;)

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad to hear it went well - I was sure it would. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I wanna see Halloween pictures!! LOVE YOU!!