Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blast from the Past...


Well since I"m already behind somewhat on happenings around here, why not go back half a month and recap a Valentine cutie...Can you tell what Dalin's theme was this year for his Valentines...well in case it's not clear enough, it's an alien and the inside of the card said "I have SPACE for you in my heart..." I thought it was a very cute idea that I got off the world's best site, FamilyFun.com and another goodie from that site...I don't think you can read it which is a bummer (I stink at taking good pics, that's Chris's job) but it's supposed to (operative word here) resemble a big red and white popcorn bucket and the front says: "To a Pop-Pop-Popular Teacher" with a bag of popcorn taped to the back...we definitely don't get the appreciation around here nearly as much as in our tight knit military communities and schools for the cute things that myself and my kids try to come up, but if my kids know that I try to make all these occasions special, then that's all that matters, don't you think??

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I could read the "pop" card just fine even before I read about it. Teachers always appreciate the (hand-made with love) cards and gifts. They just can't make a fuss about them with a whole class present. You and your family know the effort, fun, and caring you put into them and THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.