Friday, August 20, 2010

Like Father, Like Daughter


So I ask Destinee to come up with something that we could have for lunch...yes it's perfectly reasonable to ask her to do that if I'm helping (doing most of it) clean up her room...so : P to anyone who thought I was just being lazy and not wanting to do lunch...(which was also true.) But anyway, whenever Chris cooks, he makes a production out of the simplest ingredients and makes it a gourmet feast soley by the way he "presents" the food to eat...."Voila, I have made beef liver, and brusselsprouts for you..but it's put in this nice bowl...now feast!!" I mean, really!! Anyway, so this is what Destinee had done with our crackers and cheese for lunch...made our own little version of Lunchables and stacked them in such beautiful little piles. I hope this could continue, then I'll never have to make lunch again!! ;)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Very nice, Destinee. It looks good enough to eat! (for sure).