Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maybe No Good Will Come...But??

Well, since I know this blog is sometimes the quickest way that my mom can "get the info" on my family...(and anybody else who cares too I guess!!) ;) I got my Parapro test scores (the teaching assistant test I posted about earlier,wish I knew how to do one of those linky things to refer back to that post, but alas computer and technologically illiterate!!) back and as far as Chris and I can interpret the scores, I got the highest score possible,even though I missed three of 90 questions (not bad odds though,right!!??) as there were some questions that did not count for scoring...so anyway, did really well, celebrate and feel great that I prepared well and did well, but now what?? I was pretty much told at the end of this last school year that I would be in the bottom of the pecking order to be in line for a TA job because of other teachers from other schools having first pick to move there if their particular job was "excessed" from another school. So what a bummer to know that maybe I did well for no one to recognize,but even if I can have back the job I had this past year,I would be elated as I truly loved almost every minute of it!! ;)

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Congratulations on the great score! You have always been a good student. Hang in there - times and jobs change. A position may still come up and if you can hold on to your current position, that will be great and keep you "current" in the school system. We are proud of you.

Dianna said...

AWESOME JOB! We'll keep our fingers crossed you get a job! Miss you guys!