Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Summer Fun!!

Well since my post a few times ago about me getting my job again at my kids school, there have definitely been some major stresses with childcare, and mostly the finances to support them...well I figured today that I would try and forget (or at least delay) about them today and let the kids play for a little bit at the fabulous parks right in our neighborhood (besides our HOA charges us for them each month, might as well use them!!) and they had a blast....


2 comments:

Clarissa Jane said...

Looks like the Strommers are having fun! Miss you.
And the blog is looking super cute!!
XOXO

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you took a day to just have fun. Good luck on all your applications and explorings into childcare. Even if you decide to wait one more year before full-time employment when Kyle will be in school, time will pass fast. Enjoy yor family too!