Sunday, October 9, 2011

Covered Bridge Tour


So, I recently decided that one of my living room walls was too bare and lacking something..in so many other homes I've seen, there are large walls of family pictures..mostly from birth to now..and though my collection of baby pics for some of my kids are definitely lacking (i.e read this..almost nonexistent)...what better time to start than the present!! So we headed out to Frederick, MD, about an hour and a half away in search of some of these 1800's covered bridges, and alas we found two of them. One of them was I guess on someone else's property behind a gate and everything..so we'll never know what that one looked like..but the two we found sure did produce some BEAUTIMOUS pics...this is a picture collage that the photo sharing site, Picasa created...pretty awesome!! ;) What do you think, which is your favorite??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I like them all and the covered bridge background is great but I want to know "where are the beautiful pictures of Ruth at this site?"