Monday, September 17, 2012

Air Force Ball

So these pictures are from the annual Air Force ball that we went to this year and as the case may be with quite a few women...I didn't want to wear any of the other dresses I already had because what fun is it to wear a dress more than once!!?? ;) So I went to a thrift shop and found this $15 dress!! Can you imagine this dress was $15... sadly you can't see it close but it was very detailed and beaded. Then it was cool that we got a walk-through of swords over our heads (no that's not me walking through) Great time overall!!

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you put these on the blog. I sent the other pictures to Di and Nancy too - I love the one of you and Chris together out on the lawn. The dress is beautiful!

Dianna said...

Glad chris is back!!! You look beautiful. And I did. It receive pictures from mom?