Monday, October 1, 2012

What's been going on here part two

I forgot to post other pictures about what's been going on in my last post so here's a few more events. We finally got batteries for a game my brother gave my family for Christmas three years ago and it was great fun and I even made a cardholder for Kyle out of an egg carton!! What do you think? But now we're back onto the bad... for the second time in four years Chris's truck was broken into again last night and the picture of the window is not just to show you the silver car next to it.. it is to show you that it is broken and the other picture is kind of self-explanatory the entire in dash navigation radio heating and cooling were ripped out and the wires for the horn were cut as well. I got to say Maryland is not my favorite place!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I hope it was locked and that insurance can take care of the damage.