Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beautiful Hip-Hop

I was so happy this year to finally see the beginning of a season show....and then since then I've missed every one of the shows.......but finally I got the smarts to check the AFN schedule and found out how many bazillion times of day that this show comes on...but I saw this video on a friend's blog and just made me "hunger" to see the show again...so it was just as heart-felt on the video as it was on the real show!! But obviously since I can't figure out how to get something directly downloaded from YouTube directly, mainly because it's in Korean...just click on the title link...it's really worth watching a dance set to one of my newest favorite hip hop songs...maybe yours too!!

1 comment:

leah said...

i see no link, you silly willy. (the mommy can't help but emerge sometimes! haha!)

to post youtube videos - you're going to LOVE how easy this is - from the screen you're viewing the youtube video - over to the right there's a box titled "embed." just grab that code (will start with < object) and place it directly into your post.

hth!