Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're in Smallville!!


Not the hometown of Superman mind you but the smallville where everything is shrunken, and yet just as tasty!! Anyway, although sadly I don't have pictures for all the fun, creative baking creations I've done in the past year...this was one of my most recent cutesy little treats for some of my neighbors. Another weird thing, I like baking and giving things away instead of keeping them for my family..maybe it's for the praise and recognition...secretly probably so..I'll all about compliments!! ;) Anyway,these were a out of school treat that I made for some other families with chilren getting out of school and ready for those wonderful summer days of hamburgers and hotdogs!! Comment if you'd like the recipe!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Send the recipe on over!

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

These look so cute! I'm the same way about baking...except I give them away so I don't eat them all! ;) Send me the recipe, please!

leah said...

Do tell!
Those are so so cute!!!

Dianna said...

very cute and creative! i would like the recipe please :)