Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Well Thanks...

Well at least my "faithful" girlfriends answered my 5th grader question, Thanks to Mindy and Jessica...I can always count on you to read my nothingness ramble and comment on it!! ;) Now neither answer was right, but very good try ladies!! I guessed 8 years as well because as we all know there is a limit of two terms, and one term is 4 years long...hence....4 years + 4 years= 8 years. Well not so in this case because IF (yeah right like this has happened in anybody's lifetime!!) a Vice President had to take over for the president and serves in that capacity for less than 2 years he may also run for the standard two terms as president as well so therefore the equation becomes....2 YEARS + 4 years + 4 years= 10 years!! The dude that answered incorrectly on the show went from $100,000 to $25,000!! How sad...but on the plus note maybe tomorrow's leaders (and I don't mean Barack Obama or McCain for that matter) will be the smartest of us all because each one of the little 5th grade class members on the show got it right!!

No comments: