Sunday, September 28, 2008

The "BOWS" System



I was talking to a few girlfriends a few days ago where there happened to be one male present as well, but we were talking about my making bows and selling them and he totally piped up when he heard about me selling my "bows." Now without me telling you anything, why would hairbows be interesting to a dude??........... (Jeopardy theme playing in the background!!)...........He thought I was selling a "BOSE" system and so when I said that the most expensive bow that I had to sell was $5, he almost fell out of his seat!! Upon further investigation we got the "misunderstanding" cleared up, but anyway here's the finished product of my Halloween T-shirt dress complete with shamefully fluffy bows. I tried to make the bows look as Halloweeny as I could with the colors I had but at least I included the right colors for the season in the middle of them...so now I just need to get more wide ribbon to make the "neck-straining,sideways walking,head toppling" hairbows that go with it!! So watch out for my wide load daughter on the streets in the coming days and weeks!! ;)

3 comments:

Annee said...

It's turning out totally cute. I'm so glad you got the hang of it. It goes so well with your current trend of bow making. Lovely combination for Halloween. Destinee will look so cute! Very nice job.

Susan said...

Love it. I haven't started mine yet, but I'll be sure to post some pics when I do. Love the dress, great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the bows! I am going to have to start practicing making bows now so by the time Lily is big enough they don't look like a special needs person made them!!!

Also in response to your question on my blog- child care is $15/month at the gym. Which isn't bad and that is for all your kids so by the time I have 6 kids it will be a bargain!:)