Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boys Will Be...well Childish!!




Anyway, Chris had the "honor" (oh I so use that term loosely) of being the photographer for his squadron's combat dining in this weekend, which makes me bummed out for two reasons...it kinda ruins any plans we could've had for a Saturday, AND probably even bigger I can't go to a dining in and get all gussied up and beautimous (or well attempt to get all gussied up and...etc.) But after seeing some of these pictures he took, I can see why they don't want the more sophisticated half of the married couples to see what stupidity and childishness goes on!! Thankfully Chris was there strictly to take pictures so hopefully he escaped most of the water fights and such nonsense!!

2 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Adam's squadron does stuff like this all of the time. I think it must be a requirement or something. I tell him that I think Air Force guys just like to pretend they are in a Frat. :)

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like so much fun. I am so glad the "guys" have a chance to "let their hair down and play" sometimes. I even found out how to enlarge the pictures so I could see more details. Slowly by slowly I am gaining "tech tricks" by trial and error. love, Mom Erwin