Friday, October 31, 2008

The Flinstones In All Their Glory!!


Here we are all together at the Family Fun Night held at the school the night before Halloween. A big perk for me always getting our family to coordinate is granted yes someone to recognize the effort put into it...sorry I can't help it....I'm needy!! And on this night, there were a costume contest that I know the kids and I were all very excited about..(not so much Daddy and he couldn't care any less about dressing up...but he's a good sport and does it anyway every year!! What a good daddy!!) Long story short...we got jipped and didn't win...but in our minds we sure felt like we looked like winners and we were!! ;) I hear "We Are The Champions" in the background right now just pushing us forward us to try for a victory next year. :)

4 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Your family costumes are darling! I am glad you found the white dress you were looking for. You have always had good family costumes, though - maybe some other family needed the vibes that come from winning this year - who knows! We are having a neighborhood/church party tonight and I am going to wear the pretty Korean (oriental) robe I got when I visited. That should be fun. When we ladies were hiking last week, we found a cow skull (still attached to a long-dead animal.) Dad was excited about that and came to the desert with us and retrieved the skull (plus another one nearby), cleaned them all up - thank goodness for chlorox - and even tightened their teeth and they are now sitting among the rocks on our desert hillside by the cactus. They look pretty cool and very authentic - the trick or treaters should be impressed!

Anonymous said...

Oh! With those costumes you should have won! If you're family didn't win, what costumes did?

Susan said...

I love the costumes!!!! Too cute!!! Great seeing you today!
Love, Susan

Anonymous said...

Ruth your husband looks hot in that photo!!:)