Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here They Come Again!!




Well just some more recent additions to the bow entourage...some big, fluffy Korker bows (complete with kind of Christmas print..very surprised to find here!!) another Christmas one complete with fur and some really cute fall ones (I know I'm biased!!) I know I posted three pictures when one would have done the job but I wasn't sure which picture I liked best and then the close up of the fall ones is because I had the flash on with the first two and wanted to show a better shot of the colors (well I can see now that didn't work but I guess you'll just have to inquire if you want to see an in person "shot" since I stink at the cameraman job!!) ;)
Even better idea..I just tried it and it worked well...just click on the last picture and it'll super size it and you can see the colors in all of them really well there!! Okay so happy viewing!! ;)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute, I love the corkers. I may make the girls some Christmas dresses, and those would be cute. I'll get with you later, closer to the holidays. I love Christmas, yes indeed. It's so early they don't even have Christmas backgrounds out yet. Can't wait for those. We love our little tree though, it's so tiny. Have a great weekened.
Love, Susan