Monday, December 15, 2008

Enough of Desi's Freaky Face!!/You Won't Get Much Out of It That Way!!


Alright I figured I had to update something so that everytime I come to my blog to listen to some Christmas music I don't have to see Destinee looking like a werewolf/vampire mixture of scariness!! Anyway, after an overbooked flight in Atlanta and a day late Chris did FINALLY make it home!! Most of you probably didn't even know he was gone...that's how good I am at "doing it myself" that you didn't even know I was suffering in silence!! Just playing...anyway there were some cute outtakes and a performance that I captured while Chris was gone and so I mainly took them for him but maybe someone else would enjoy a peek into our TDY week and a half!! ;) Now onto the other half of my novel sized title!! I am playing in an instrumental musical program at my church next Sunday and had pulled out the good ol' $50 clarinet that I've had since 5th grade to practice a little bit and Kyle was very interested in how this little wooden piece made noise, so thinking he had it ALL figured out he wanted to try and this was his result...nevertheless that there's nothing holding the reed in place but it's also backwards!! Future musican in training!! ;)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Tell us how the musical program went and all your vocal solos too!