Saturday, December 6, 2008

Look What You Missed Daddy/Thought It Might Never Happen!!


Well though Chris discovered the renegade tooth first, he missed the actual removal...so hehehe!! And the "Thought It Might Never Happen" statement refers to the fact that her mother still has 4 baby teeth...no typos, you read that correctly. They are perfectly happy and set "in their ways" so much that they might never come out, or if they do it'll be when I'm 80 and already losing all my other teeth so Chris won't find me so hideous!! ;) Anyway, she was very brave and kinda thought the whole process was kinda exciting (in a I'm 2 seconds away from crying kind of exciting) but nowhere near as cool as her brother thought it was!! Dalin was standing there the whole time thinking that this was the most gross/totally wicked thing he'd ever seen!! So keep those bats away from my son or he might try to recreate this event on himself slightly prematurely!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Does the tooth fairy make it to Korea? :)

Mom Erwin said...

Good job, Destinee - I bet Daddy wishes he had been there too.