Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Loot and a "Peacable" Cake







Well here's a few of his presents from this year..an awesome starter train set with the track and a bridge and the whole works and a big bucket of blocks....and as is the custom I wanted to make him a fancy cake and this was what I came with since he loves cars SO much!! Chris's parents sent me a silicone cake pan in a car shape last year and at the time had no idea how I was EVER going to use it...especially because you had to bake it in "pieces"...like the tail spoiler was one section and the wheels were another section and so on and so forth...so the finished product here is all those pieces pushed all together and frosted over...it of course was supposed to be red with white-walled tires kinda like Lightning McQueen but the best my frosting and food coloring would give me was dark pink...oh well once again did he care.....NOPE!! Not a bit!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

You did a great job on his cake.