Sunday, January 11, 2009

Korean Toys'R'Us

Well despite what you might think..heck despite what I thought this particular trip would present us with...it was actually a WONDERFUL time with many similarities to a US one...not that I can remember too vividly..it's been WAY too long!! I alsoalways forget that the first picture I upload becomes the last picture to be seen and vice versa so the pictures are opposite of how I wanted to introduce them but oh well work with me....

This particular aisle had all kinds of
birthday supplies for all sorts of themes
but what I found funny here was the close-up
of what you're seeing here which is a child's face mask.
The Koreans wear them throughout the winter to keep
germs out and a smidge of warm air in I would guess. Doesn't
every US child's birthday have one of these too!!?? What, NO??
How silly and ungermaphobic is that!!


Desi just plain "tuckered out" after looking at strollers!!
Hey he wasn't pinching her, so I'm happy!!

Cutest footstools ever, don't you think??



This was what the kids could sit it while the
parents checked out!! What is that you say??
"How could I not have a hand on my child at all
times??" Do you see the smiles on their faces??
Well believe you me, Chris and I had one on too!! There you
go, both parents happy and kids happy!!

No comments: