Friday, April 24, 2009

Bryce is Nice!!







We went to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon N.P. and I took a few at Zion but nothing truly blog worthy (Chris did though with his fancier camera and I'll put some of those on later) but Bryce truly impressed me the most. The views and SHEER drops from this place were breathtaking...Kyle slept through some of the hiking that we all did which was good 'cause if he'd been awake and tried to get out of the stroller, he would've been a goner!! So the two bigger ones and I hiked down just a smidge furthur while Mom kept sleeping Kyle up on the safe railed part. Don't have a heartattack at the pic of the kids there Mom, (she hasn't seen it before *snicker*)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

The picture is beautiful - especially when it is put on full-screen - but I am glad they were no closer to the edge!