Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Plain Lazy!!

Besides the fact that today was a "kids drive me up the wall" kind of day, I'm just being plain lazy on updating those Utah pics...Mom, you were there with us so you don't HAVE to see them and I'm not sure anybody else is sitting on the edge of their seat just salivating waiting for my pictures, and basically the camera's in the car and it's cold,wet,and rainy here so I just don't want to go get my camera...but as soon as Chris uploads some of his beauties from our Easter shoot, I'll be sure to put those on here, just don't be surprised if it takes 'til 4th of July to see Easter pics!! ;)

1 comment:

Adam and Sariah said...

I understand. Adam does most of our posts...that is the only reason they get done. We will all wait patiently, don't worry. Hope your family is doing well in your new place. Miss ya in Korea!