Saturday, February 20, 2010


"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear MEEEE..Sad Birthday to me!!" Well so let's have a recap of last year's birthday...Feb. 20th 2009, up at 4 am to catch a 3 hour bus ride to Seoul airport, leaving the only really good friends our family had had in a long time, finding out my parents had moved from NC to Utah (sad because if in NC they would have been only 6 hours away from me), and have an 18 hour flight to look forward to. Fast Forward: Feb. 19th, 2010 (I'm writing a little early) my husband is 6000 miles away and no one other than my mom (aforementioned ALONG ways away) knows it's even my birthday. Maybe tomorrow will bring wonderful surprises that I don't even know about...you think it could happen?? Maybe!! ;)

2 comments:

The Cheezy Burgers said...

It's your Birthday shout HOORAY!!! If I were there I would take the kids from you and make you the biggest and yummiest cake ever!!! I hope that you had a great one! WE love you guys and you are always in our families prayers...pray that John gets his MCAT scores in before the deadlines pass...or else we are going to have to wait another year...grrrr.

Mom Erwin said...

Your folks care even if we are in Utah and we look forward to your visit before long (and enjoyed being with you at your home in Sept. too).