Friday, February 5, 2010

Just On A Whim...My Latest Project



Well so I was searching high and low this afternoon for a free internet pattern for a simple dress I could do and understand (key with me!!) for Destinee on Valentine's Day...well no such luck there but I did find a pattern for these. I've always loved the idea but never had the skill nor the inclination to do anything on the sewing machine myself (well until recently ;) and so I "made these my own" by even changing up the pattern and stuff since I didn't have the lengths or colors it called for, I instead made "mini crayon roll-ups" with what I had here but they still hold 11 crayons so that's plenty for church I would say...so what do you think??

4 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

You are very creative and they look great!

Dianna said...

My friend has one of these that she brings to church and I am alway so jealous. What do I have to do to get my FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD to make me one :)!!!!

Unknown said...

those are so cute!

The Cheezy Burgers said...

I have wanted to make these for almost 2 years...send me the link please!