Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Issue of Creations




Well, I've been looking forward to a big "mega creations" post right before Chris got back but I guess this is a preview of more to come...It was my first time using freezer paper stenciling and I think it came out awesome, if I do say so myself!! Also I probably didn't take the best pics of the shirt for either one of them but Dalin's is a stegosaurus and Destinee's is a cat to match their animal's respective onomatopoeia-"ic" sound on their pants (don't you love my big high school word!!) In all I was very satisfied with how these all came out....what do you HONESTLY think??

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I think they are so cute and I bet the kids love them. You have created so many interesting things in the last few months - Wow!

Clarissa Jane said...

i HONESTLY think they are great! i need a little creativity in my life -- maybe you'll rub off on me a little.