Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Has Sprung..or at least there's a trap set for it!!

Sorry for the lame title joke, but you know that a trap has to be set before it can be "sprung.." hehe okay not really!! Anyway, on to the post, taking a hint from my good friend here...I felt the spring vibe today and decided to make a little picket fence action happen on my background..I am always continually amazed at how realistic computer generated images can be..don't you think if you touched that fence you just might get a splinter?? I sure do!! ;)

3 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

I am so excited for Spring I can hardly wait. It felt great out today which makes me want to dig in the earth!

Adam and Sariah said...

Okay, I'm not dead either, but I have not been on the computer. Sorry. I was sad to hear about your birthday drama. And to boot, Chris isn't even there? I hope you are hanging in there. Adam is in the middle of constantly being gone to get ready for his big 6 months of being gone. I feel like we live a different life now. Anyway, I miss your creations. Maybe someday I will update my blog again. Take care!

Mom Erwin said...

Spring is such a neat season - I love it too. The computer borders are very spring-y!