Monday, April 12, 2010

Booty Ton Pic Alert...Here We Go!!
















Well I've been lazy on uploading pics from our vacate but decided that today was the day...mainly to get away from the dishes and mounds of laundry I need to do..but you guys appreciate my sacrifice for YOU, don't you?? ;) By staying at the particular resort we did in TN, they had a military package that allowed you to pick tickets for two other area attractions as well as enjoying the waterpark they had there...gosh you gotta love the South and their soldier loving attitude!! ;) We chose as one of our visits to go to the Ripley's Aquarium and so instead of $19.95 for adults and $11.95 or something ridiculous for kids, we got in for $10 for all of us..because on top of the two adult tickets we got, then we got the military discount AGAIN and got in for CHEAPO!! (Just as a side note, don't you love the boys matching motorcycle pants in the last pic..oh yeah I made 'em!!) ;)

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Aquariums are always neat, I think and the touch tanks are awesome. The boys look as cute as can be and Chris, your photography skills here and in other pictures are as gret as always.

Dianna said...

I love aquariums! Come to NC and visit us and can get in for free (or at least they let us all in when my friend came down). Very cool pants! I blew up the picture so I could see them better.