Monday, April 12, 2010

More Fun Was Had...









The other attraction we chose with the aquarium was WonderWorks...an interactive, very hands-on sciency (you like my new word) museum...what an awesome place..but not many pics for there...they had a rock-climbing wall and a gyroscope and a huge piano, which I do have..let me go put that on here..oops now it's at the top..oh well!! ;) Oh yeah, isn't the building awesome being upside down...everything that was supposed to be on the floor was elaborately put on the ceiling even when you went inside...Awesome place and now it's dinner time!!

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

My comment here didn't show up for some reason. This place looks so neat - I wish I had been with you!

Dianna said...

Very neat. The building looks so cool upside down. I bet that place was awesome.