Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is This Natural??




A few months ago (I'm sure more than a dozen actually) the "As Seen on TV" people came out with a product that anyone who knows my obsession with doing Destinee's hair will know was RIGHT up my alley...but alas I did not buy it at its ridiculous $12 price tag (we're sometime cheap around here) and waited until I saw it this weekend at a Claire's for $5 (much better...for if it stinks, I'm only out that much) and lo and behold will you look at the unheard of "bumpy" ridge on my daughter's head!! I did a style the other day with just her bangs and the smallest "bump" of the product and got the same fabulous results!! LOVE IT!! ;)
P.S. Okay now after uploading the pic I took this morning, I realize that you can't see the fabulousness as much as I would like, but just imagine my 8 yr. in the 50's and 60's (complete with boufante hair and the illustrious poodle skirt) and she would've fit right in!! ;)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Des tinee, I love the hair-do and it looks like it wouldn't be as hard and time-consuming as some of those fancy braided ones - is that true? Your hair is getting long now and you look more grown-up every time I see a picture. Don't grow up too fast - I love my Desi right now (but them every age is special).