Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What are the Odds??


Okay, now there are people in the world that are just lucky all-around, i.e....get all the promotions, dodge the speeding car that's about to hit them, win the lottery, you get the drift...I unfortunately am NOT one of them, HOWEVER last night threw me a bone in my unlucky streak of life sometimes and gave me the "ability" (use that term VERY loosely) to win this for my son!! Can you believe it!!?? I know I sure can't..oh and if you're wondering how many billions of dollars I had to spend on the stupid machine to win it once...you guessed it...just one token from Dave and Buster's...SUWEET!!!!! (In case you're wondering if it's just one of the random stupid things they put in those machines and they rot there in dust and decay until they're finally tossed away...NOPE..it's the penguin from the movie Madagascar!! Dare I say, SUWEET again!! ;)


2 comments:

Dianna said...

WAY TO GO!!! And, as much as I love your green... it's really hard to read. :) In case you want to please your fellow sister.

Mom Erwin said...

I have decided all my previous comments didn't come through so I'll start again. Congratulations on your win - I bet the kids loved it.