Friday, June 8, 2012

Bones and Flowers

Refer to the last post about the play and that will give you more insight into what I'm talking about now, but anyway I helped every Wednesday at drama club practice, helping the children learn the music as Dalin was in it this year as well. I was rewarded at the end of the play very surprisingly with flowers and a fruit basket it was very nice to be recognized. Oh and the reason I have pictures of skeletons is because I made their costumes!! The white bones on their shirts were cut out vinyl stickers... turned out pretty cute even if I do say so myself!! ;)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

How nice to be recognized! I am sure you were a big help to the director and it was so nice to be with Destinee and Dalin for the production. Congratulations on your work!