Sunday, July 22, 2012

Maybe Someday

So my little "mini me" loves drama, just like I did at her age, and still do!! With that said, you can imagine how extremely ecstatic I would be when she gets accepted into a charter visual arts middle school (for the one obvious reason, but also because of the alternative for m.s. around here is the pits)...now she got in for band (i.e. clarinet) as there was no specific option for acting/drama, but while there how nice will it be for her to participate in alI the plays, and the like. Now my mom knowing how much she and I as well as my mom enjoy plays we got to go to three different outdoor theater plays while visiting in St. George. Imagine our surprise that one of the actors in this nationally known outdoor theater happened to go to Destinee's new middle school. Can't be too bad,huh!!??

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

It was sure fun to see all the Tuacahn plays and enjoy your company.