Thursday, November 1, 2012

Festive fall food!!

Who doesn't love some good alliteration? Anyway these are just some various yummy's I have made recently... the first one is focaccia who knew I could do that... certainly not me and it was tasty!! I've made it twice since then. Then there was the cupcake I made for our church Halloween party.. picture chocolate cupcake mix with an Oreo on the bottom and a Reese's peanut butter cup with peanut butter cream frosting on the top have I ever had so many requests for a recipe!! I don't think so!! And next for some homemade caramel apples they turned out pretty cool way unhealthy but yummy nonetheless!! And then the other picture is of some really cool squash called jellyfish squash I think at the commissary that I took a picture for the boys

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

That is a lot of goodies! Squash are so colorful (and tasty too). We are having an acorn squassh tonight and we have a butternut squash waiting to be used too. They are so good.