Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

So I definitely fell short on getting a family picture of us this year but as always we coordinated!! I was Glenda the Goodwitch complete with a really tall crown and Chris made a perfect scarecrow but you might only get these two boys pictures!! They are still pretty cute nonetheless!! One bummer thing was downtown our little town has the businesses trick-or-treat the Thursday before Halloween always but we neglected to remember that and so Destinee and I were at a school sponsored opera visit!! Pretty cool but I think she would've rather been trick-or-treating!! But Chris was good enough and a good sport to take the two boys trick-or-treating all by himself and when onlookers would see them and say hey where's Dorothy and he answered at the opera they definitely thought he was pulling their leg!! We also have our favorite restaurant that we go to every year after Halloween. Destinee missed out on that too but I got in on it!! Yay for me!! We did go trick-or-treating with friends on Halloween night though but no pictures of Destinee, sorry!! Her Dorothy costume was pretty okay I made it but it wasn't my best work

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Didn't your ward have a "trunk or treat?" Of course, your bldg. is a ways away too but there surely was a big crowd at ours.