Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It can be done!!

So it almost never fails that every night when it's time for my kids to brush their teeth that a fight breaks out for what most of the time amounts to the silliest, littlest, and stupidest things..."I get to spit first, you're standing too close to me, you're breathing my air and basically existing" so when I heard what I construed to be happy sounds coming out of there...I had to document it. In the first picture you can barely see Dalin but his face is pressed up against the shower curtain on the very far right-hand side... so I took a second picture to show he was there too during this momentous occasion!! Yes we have a closed shower curtain that you can't see through in case anybody was wondering about that!!



1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I'm glad everyone was happy! Maybe they need to brush ther teeth, etc. one at a time - at least, I like my own space too. All the kids are sweethearts.