Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still a little under the weather...

Well we've had a first this year in our family usually our family has a sickness and it goes through us one at a time and then we are over it and that is our sickness for the year... but this year unfortunately sickness has returned over and over again so Destinee is the one with the fever right now but life must go on!! So I was in charge of the activity day lesson tonight and I think it went very very well I think I even impressed my fellow leader (which is hard to do!!) Homemade Christmas bows that you can make out of all kinds of materials that you already have at home and can be used for all holidays throughout the year...instead of having the $2.00 bag o' 800,000,000 red and green bows that you have to store for the next year!! The bottom two were paper grocery bags and magazine pages!!









1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

The bows are very pretty and I'm sure the girls enjoyed making them. I hope Destinee feels better soon.