Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Summer Visit

So the kids and I were lucky enough to go get to see my mom and dad (and my sister and cousins) this summer while Chris slaved away here!! Lots of fun times and it was so nice to see my dad do and enjoy, I think, things with my boys just "the boys!!" There is a picture of a game (trick) he taught them to play and told them to play it on Daddy, and I'm sure Grandpa would be glad to know that it went very well and all "according to plan" when we did it on him!! 







1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

The pictures of Dad (Grandpa) with the kids are so nice and I am glad they had some fun with their Daddy too. It was neat to have everyone together for a few days - even when St. George had a heat wave during that time. Thank goodness for pools, water pads, rivers, etc!