Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This ought to be fun!!

So with a new baby coming, Chris and I decided to do some looking around at "What's in with today's baby" at a pretty awesomely huge baby store in San Jose, and while he and I found ourselves (mostly him) stressing over the prices of re-buying things we used to have, but sold because Daddy couldn't decide he was okay with another kiddo until recently...Kyle has some fun with the fake baby that the store has for parents to try on with carriers, etc. and pretending to be a baby himself!! 

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I'm sure the baby store was great fun but as one of our local editors recently wrote in a column "I found I could be just as good a Mom without spending hundreds of dollars for fancy baby items." It will be exciting for all of you to have a little one again.