Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah..Somebody Cared Enough to Tag Me!!

a. attached or single? Very attached (three little attachments and one big attachment!!)
b. best friend? Chris, Tammy (love ya girlie!!)
c. cake or pie? yeah Shara...definitely cheesecake!!
d. day of choice? Saturday
e. essential items? Magic Erasers (love 'em)
f. favorite color(s)? teal and navy blue
h. hometown? Harkers Island, NC (maybe not a hometown but it's where I remember growing up the most I think)
i. favorite indulgence? Me time for sure and making things for other people (Chris certainly gets annoyed with that 'cause then he doesn't get what I'm making 'cause I give it all away!!)
j. january or july? January, my baby was born then!!ve
k. kids? oh yes, 3 rambunctious ones!!
l. life isn't complete without? The Gospel of Jesus Christ
m. marriage date? March 10,2001 but were sealed March 13, 2002
n. number of brothers or sisters? 1 brother and 2 sisters
o.oranges or apples? oranges
p. phobias? Dark and being snuck up on
q. quotes? "Character is what you are when no one's looking."
r. reasons to smile? Kiddos,new girlie creations I've made,and people that at least pretend to like me and enjoy talking to me!!
t. tag 5 people: Leah,Ivy,Tammy,Anna J.,Mindy
u. unknown fact about me? Obsessive-compulsive about odd numbers (don't like them!!) I had to answer this same question in a church activity tonight...how coincidental!!
v. vacation of choice? Ireland (never been, just would like to!!)
w. worst habit? staying up tooo late!
x. xray or ultrasound? ultrasound (duh, x-rays are when you get hurt or do something stupid like swallow a penny or something...ultrasounds are for a much better reason!!)
y. your favorite food? ice cream and Italian food
z. zodiac sign? Ummm....yeah I don't know!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hello,
I love all the cute bows and socks you make on your blog. Do you sell them??? I love putting bows in my girls hair. The stuff is too cute. Thanks for the comment on the quilt, I can't wait to get it finished and see how it comes out.
If it's okay with you, I'll add you to my list of blogs I read.
Hope you have a great day, maybe we'll meet up soon. I'm in Hallison.
Talk to you soon,
Susan