Monday, April 6, 2009

To The Landscapers Go The Spoils!!

Well I realized tonight when I just wanted to upload the "one picture I'd taken in a while" how very wrong about the number of pictures I'd taken...so to start at the beginning (which happens to be coming WAY before the most recent post up until now of Golden Corral and Chris's surgery) so when you see pictures of Chris doing "strenuous" jobs, think Pre-Surgery!! This was the first dessert that I made while here, because it was KILLING me to not have made anything and to not have my cool stuff, and so I did the easiest thing I could think of...a trifle with my $3.77 IKEA bowl (By the way, first timer in IKEA when this was bought...LOVE IT!!) So this is what Chris and Jim got for starting the landscaping in our yard...not a bad attempt if I do say so myself!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

What a pretty trifle!