Sunday, September 27, 2009

ADIDAS...do you know what it stands for??





Well in case you didn't it's "All Day I Dream of Soccer" so that brings us to this post....Dalin's first game was today and how about those uniforms...we didn't even get them 'til 10 minutes before the game...awesome colors!! Anyway, I'm sure you can figure out what all the pics are but the first huddle is what happens when a teammate gets hurt..I thought the team huddle was very good sportsmanship, and then the next huddle is in response to "Who wants to play goalie??" and as you can see there are quite a few hands....and then there is Dalin playing goalie...he actually did pretty well for his first time ever playing since everybody else on his team has played before...I wish I'd gotten a pic of him diving on top of the balls to stop them but hey it stopped 'em and it gave everybody a kick!! ;) Then there's a happy, cute, sporty boy ready to play again!! ;)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Dalin, you look like a wonderful soccer player. I bet you stopped those balls too when you dived on them. Be careful and don't get hurt. I know you are a strong boy and will be a fine athlete. We are proud of you and love you.