Sunday, September 27, 2009

If What I've Done Isn't Enough...

Well I've emailed all the ladies from church about this, AND I've put it on my FB page, so why not exploit some more people by putting it on my blog as well...hey there's some variation on who reads what, right?? Anyway, Dalin and Destinee are selling Yankee candles and all their yummy counterparts for a school fundraiser...now most fundraisers for a school are lame and you end up knocking doors with your kid just hoping and praying that somebody will buy SOMETHING just so your kid doesn't feel like a complete failure out there.....BUT with that said I think this is a great product and I use it frequently so I hope/guess other people will too!! Anyway, you can view the catalog on-line for those "out-of-towners" (i.e. Mom and Diana esp!!:) at www.yankeefundraising.com and you can click on the fall/winter catalog (at least I think that's what it says) and tell me through email or a comment if you see anything that suits your fancy and I will gladly ship it to you in the end....Well happy looking!!

4 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

I can't think of candles right now, but they are great, so good luck to you both!

Dianna said...

Our friend Hayden just gave us the Yankee candle fundraiser slipt the other day. I had never heard of that as a fundraiser.

Mom Erwin said...

I have sent my order to you on an e-mail. Good luck to all of you.

The Dennis's said...

I wish I would have known a couple weeks ago... I just stocked up on all my yankee candles because they were on sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I'll get you instructions soon for the tutu, I just need a few minutes to type them up in way that makes sense :)