Sunday, September 27, 2009

Animals and Amateurs...




Now the animal part of this post is pretty obvious, but the amateur part refers to what Chris calls himself in the photography dept. but I just love doing photo shoots where I'm the "poser/designer" so to say and where he is the "deliverer of such designs!!" So we get a pass to the Washington Zoo (did anybody else know that the zoo part is free, you just have to pay for parking...who know?? Oh yeah obviously not me) and spent the last day of my mom's visit here with us in MD visiting the zoo.....much better than what we usually do when she visits..(i.e. have wonderful ideas and plans of things to show and do that never materialize) and these are just a few of Chris's pics..the chameleon on top is sideways but I couldn't figure out how to turn him but if you blow it up (by just clicking on it I think) the detail is amazing.

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

The pictures turned out great - did you ever get pictures of that big chimpanzee (or other monkey) on the big rope above our heads outside? That was so fascinating. It is a beautiful zoo. I'm glad I saw it with you.